– Saturday – St. Ann – Santee – 4 PM OLOH – Manning – 6 PM
– Sunday – St. Mary – 7 AM OLOH – Manning – 9 AM St. Ann – Santee – 11 AM
– Tuesday – St. Mary – 9 AM
– Wednesday – OLOH – Manning – 5:30 PM St. Ann – Santee – 8 AM
– Friday – St. Ann – Santee – 9 AM (Rosary l/2 hour before Mass & Tuesday 9:30 AM)) during Lent, the morning Mass is replaced by Stations of the Cross immediately followed by Mass starting at 6 PM.
Looking for today's Mass readings.
Saint Vincent de Paul, priest
Saints Lawrence Ruiz and companions, martyrs
Saint Wenceslaus, martyr
Tuesday, 26th week in Ordinary Time
Saints Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, Archangels
Saint Jerome, priest and doctor
Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus, virgin and doctor
27th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Saint Francis of Assisi
And people were bringing children to him that he might touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this he became indignant and said to them, "Let the children come to me; do not prevent them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Amen, I say to you, whoever does not accept the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it." Then he embraced them and blessed them, placing his hands on them.