• Saturday, 5:00 p.m. at St. Francis Solanus, 3660 Orchard St., Interlaken, NY
• Sunday, 9:00 a.m. at St. James the Apostle, 17 Whig Street, Trumansburg, NY
• Sunday, 10:30 a.m. at Holy Cross, 7231 Main St., Ovid, NY
• St. James the Apostle, Trumansburg: Communion service on Mondays at 9:00 a.m. and Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:00 a.m.
• St. Francis Solanus in Interlaken: Mass on Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
• Holy Cross in Ovid: Mass on Thursdays at 8:30 a.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation/Confession:
Fridays, 6:30–7:00 p.m., at St. Francis Solanus in Interlaken or by appointment with a priest.
Looking for today's Mass readings.
The Conversion of Saint Paul, apostle
Saints Timothy and Titus, bishops
Saint Angela Merici, virgin
Wednesday, 3rd week in Ordinary Time
Saint Thomas Aquinas, priest and doctor
Friday, 3rd week in Ordinary Time
The Memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary on Saturday
Saturday, 3rd week in Ordinary Time
4th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Monday, 4th week in Ordinary Time
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.